- Print ISBN 9780080440286
- Electronic ISBN 9780080913384
The Third Edition features:
• A detailed discussion and step-by-step outline of the modelling procedure.
• An account of different model types including overview tables, examples and illustrations.
• A comprehensive presentation of the submodels and unit processes used in modelling.
• In-depth descriptions of the latest modelling techniques.
• Structured exercises at the end of each chapter.
• Three mathematical appendices and a subject index.
This practical and proven book very effectively combines the theory, methodology and applications of ecological modelling. The new edition is an essential, up-to-date guide to a rapidly growing field.