Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Basic Equations of Aeroacoustics
2. Propeller Noise Prediction and Its Control
3. Aeroengine Noise Prediction and Its Control
4. Unsteady Aerodynamics of Aeropropulsion System
5. Vortex Sound Theory
6. Nacelle Acoustics of Aeroengine
7. Thermoacoustics of Aeropropulsion System
Fundamentals of Aeroacoustics with Applications to Aeropropulsion Systems from the Shanghai Jiao Tong University Press Aerospace series, is the go-to reference on the topic, providing a modern take on the fundamental theory and applications relating to prediction and control of all major noise sources in aeropropulsion systems.
This important reference compiles the latest knowledge and research advances, considering both the physics of aerodynamic noise generation in aero-engines and related numerical prediction techniques. Additionally, it introduces new vortex sound interaction models, a transfer element method, and a combustion instability model developed by the authors. Focusing on propulsion systems from inlet to exit, including combustion noise, this new resource will aid graduate students, researchers, and R&D engineers in solving the aircraft noise problems that currently challenge the industry.
- Updates the knowledge-base on the sound source generated by aeropropulsion systems, from inlet to exit, including combustion noise
- Covers new aerodynamic noise control technology aimed at the low-noise design of next generation aero-engines, including topics such as aerodynamic noise and aero-engine noise control
- Includes new, cutting-edge models and methods developed by an author team led by the editor-in-chief of the Chinese Journal of Aeronautics and Astronautics
- Considers both the physics of aerodynamic noise generation in aero-engines and related numerical prediction techniques
Engineers and researchers working in aeroacoustics, noise control and aerospace propulsion
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2020
- 14th October 2020
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Professor of Aerospace Engineering and Director of the Fluid and Acoustic Engineering Laboratory, Beihang University (BUAA), China and Editor-in-Chief of Chinese Journal of Aeronautics and Astronautics.
Professor of Aerospace Engineering and Director of the Fluid and Acoustic Engineering Laboratory, Beihang University (BUAA)
Associate Professor of Aerospace Engineering, Beihang University. Her research interests include turbomachinery noise and duct acoustics with an emphasis on applications in the aero-engine nacelle
Associate Professor of Aerospace Engineering, Beihang University
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.