Fundamentals and Techniques
Free Global ShippingNo minimum order
Table of Contents
- 1. Theory of chromatography (L.R. Snyder). 2. Countercurrent chromatography (Y. Ito). 3. Planar chromatography (S. Nyiredy). 4. Column liquid chromatography (H. Poppe). 5. Ion-exchange chromatography (H.F. Walton). 6. Size-exclusion chromatography (L. Hagel and J.-C. Janson). 7. Affinity chromatography (T.M. Phillips). 8. Supercritical-fluid chromatography (P.J. Schoenmakers and L.G.M. Uunk). 9. Gas chromatography (C.F. Poole and S.K. Poole). 10. Field-flow fractionation (J. Janča). 11. Electrophoresis (P.G. Righetti). Manufacturers and dealers of chromatography and electrophoresis supplies. Subject Index.
- No. of pages: 588
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Elsevier Science 1991
- Published: November 26, 1991
- Imprint: Elsevier Science
- eBook ISBN: 9780080858586
About the Serial Editor
Affiliations and Expertise
Western Regional Research Center, United States Department of Agriculture
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Fundamentals and Techniques"