Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Section I. Stem Cell. . .
1. β1,4-galactosyltransferase V in growth regulation
2. Roles of Polysialic acid in neural stem cells
3. Chondroitin sulfate in neural stem cells
4. Transcription in Stem Cell
5. Directing stem cell trafficking through GPS
Section II. Gene knockout and mutant mice
Richard Cummings Ju
7. Core 3 O-glycan
8. Core3 glycan as tumor suppressor
9. Core 4 O-glycan
Jamey Marth, Minoru Fukuda
10. b3GlcNAcT2, a major polylacosamine synthase
Akira. Togayachi and Hisashi Narimatsu
Mari Tenno. Jamey Marth
Kazuaki Ohtsubo and Jamey Marth
13. Ashwell receptor
Prabhijt. Grewal and Jamey Marth
14. Roles ofGlcNAc-6-O-sulfotransferases in lymphoid and non-lymphoid tissues Hiroto Kawashima
15. β3GlcNAcT3-core 2GlCNAcT1-selectin ligand
Junya. Mitoma and Minoru Fukuda
17. Histochemical analysis carbohydrate antigens in inflammation
Motohiro Kobayashi and Jun Nakayama
Section III. Alpha-Dystroglycan and tumor
18. Genetic defect in muscular dystrophy
19. POMT1 knockout
Sabine Strahl and Jesus Cruces
20. POMGnT1 Mutation in human
Tamao and Endo
21. POMGnT1 Knockout mice
22. Large mutation and Large 2.
23. a-dystroglycan glycans as tumor suppressor
Xingfeng Bao and Minoru Fukuda
24. Tumor formation assay
Shingo Hatakeyama and Chikara Ohyama
In this 3 volume collection focusing on glycomics, readers will appreciate how such discoveries were made and how such methods can be applied for readers’ own research efforts
- Each chapter has been designed so that enough scientific background will be given in each chapter for further development of methods by readers themselves
- Useful for all levels of scientists starting from the last years of colleges, graduate students, postdoctoral fellows to professors and to all levels of scientists in research institutes including industry
All levels of scientists starting from the last years of colleges, graduate students, postdoctoral fellows to professors and to all levels of scientists in research institutes including industry.
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2010
- 15th September 2010
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
"The book is very informative, and it is novel both in terms of problems discussed and also new methods used for glycobiology…This book will be very useful to a wide variety of readers from graduate students, researchers in academia, in industry, and to those who teach glycobiology and glycosciences at various levels."--Biochemistry 2011, Vol. 76, No. 10, p. 1193
"Like the previous Vol. 478, the book is very informative, and is novel both in terms of problems discussed and also new methods used for glycobiology. This book will be very useful to a wide variety of readers from graduate students, researchers in academia, in industry, and to those who teach glycobiology and glycosciences at various levels."--Biochemistry (Moscow)
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.