- An authoritative review of the key issues in improving quality in the manufacture of fried products
Table of Contents
- Part 1 General issues: Markets for fried food: The UK, other European countries; Regulation in the European Union, in the United States; Health issues. Part 2 Frying oils: Composition of frying oils; Factors affecting the quality of frying oils and fats; Measurement of frying oil quality and authenticity. Part 3 Improving product quality: Manufacture of pre-fried potato products; Managing potato crisp processing; Effective process control; Flavour and odour development in frying and fried food; Improving texture and colour in fried products.
- No. of pages: 382
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Woodhead Publishing 2001
- Published: April 25, 2001
- Imprint: Woodhead Publishing
- Hardcover ISBN: 9781855735569
- eBook ISBN: 9781855736429
About the Editor
J B Rossell
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Frying"