- Preface: Frontal Sinus Disease: Contemporary Management
2. Overview of Frontal Sinus Pathology and Management
3. Evaluation and Decision Making in Frontal Sinus Surgery
4. Medical Management of Frontal Sinusitis
5. Anatomic Considerations in Frontal Sinus Surgery
6. Instrumentation in Frontal Sinus Surgery
7. Preventing and Managing Complications in Frontal Sinus Surgery
8. Balloon Catheter Dilation of the Frontal Sinus Ostium
9. Utility of Image-Guidance in Frontal Sinus Surgery
10. Standard Endoscopic Approaches in Frontal Sinus Surgery: Technical Pearls and Approach Selection
11. Endoscopic Approaches to the Frontal Sinus: Modifications of the Existing Techniques and Proposed Classification
12. Outcomes After Frontal Sinus Surgery: An Evidence-Based Review
13. Management of Frontal Sinus Cerebrospinal Fluid Leaks and Encephaloceles
14. Management of Frontal Sinus Tumors
15. Open Frontal Sinus Surgery: A Lost Art
This issue of Otolaryngologic Clinics, guest edited by Drs. Jean Anderson Eloy and Michael Setzen, is devoted to the Contemporary Management of Frontal Sinusitis. Articles in this outstanding issue include: Overview of Frontal Sinus Management; Evaluation and Decision-Making in Patients with Frontal Sinusitis; Medical Management of Frontal Sinusitis; Surgical Anatomic Consideration in Frontal Sinus Surgery; Instrumentation in Frontal Sinus Surgery; Preventing and Managing Complications in Frontal Sinus Surgery; Frontal Sinus Balloon Dilation; Utility of Image-Guidance in Frontal Sinus Surgery; Standard Endoscopic Approaches in Frontal Sinus Surgery: Technical Pearls and Approach Selection; Modification of the Standard Frontal Sinus Endoscopic Approaches; Outcomes after Frontal Sinus Surgery: An Evidence-Based Review; Management of Frontal Sinus Cerebrospinal Fluid Leaks and Encephaloceles; Management of Frontal Sinus Tumors; and Open Frontal Sinus Surgery.
- © Elsevier 2016
- 27th July 2016
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Professor and Vice Chairman; Director, Rhinology and Sinus Surgery
Professor and Vice Chairman; Director, Rhinology and Sinus Surgery; Director, Otolaryngology Research; Co-Director, Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery Program, Department of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, Center for Skull Base and Pituitary Surgery, Neurological Institute of New Jersey; Professor of Neurological Surgery, Professor of Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Departments of Neurological Surgery and Ophthalmology and Visual Science, Rutgers New Jersey Medical School, Newark, New Jersey
Past President, American Rhinologic Society (ARS)
Past President, American Rhinologic Society (ARS); Past Chair Board of Governors, American Academy of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery (AAO-HNS); Chief Rhinology Section, North Shore University Hospital, Manhasset, New York; Clinical Associate Professor, Department of Otolaryngology, New York University School of Medicine; Adjunct Clinical Assistant Professor Otolaryngology, Weill Cornell University College of Medicine, New York, New York; Michael Setzen Otolaryngology, PC, Great Neck, New York
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.