Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- The computational modeling of allosteric modulation of metabotropic glutamate receptors
- Structure-based discovery and development of metabotropic glutamate receptor 5 negative allosteric modulators
- The function and allosteric control of the human sweet taste receptor
- The different aspects of the GABAB receptor allosteric modulation
- RAMPs as allosteric modulators of the calcitonin and calcitonin-like class B G protein-coupled receptors
- Strategies and considerations of G-protein-coupled receptor photopharmacology
- Discovery and pharmacology of the covalent GLP-1 receptor (GLP-1R) allosteric modulator BETP. A novel tool to probe GLP-1R pharmacology
- Allosteric modulation of metabotropic glutamate receptors in alcohol use disorder: Insights from preclinical investigations
- Allosteric modulation of muscarinic receptors in alcohol and substance use disorders
- M1 muscarinic acetylcholine receptors: A therapeutic strategy for symptomatic and disease-modifying effects in Alzheimer's disease?
Laura Pérez-Benito, Claudia Llinas del Torrent, Leonardo Pardo and Gary Tresadern
Kirstie A. Bennett, John A. Christopher and Benjamin G. Tehan
Guy Servant, Terry Kenakin, Lan Zhang, Mark Williams and Nicole Servant
Augen A. Pioszak and Debbie L. Hay
Alice E. Berizzi and Cyril Goudet
Francis S. Willard, Joseph D. Ho and Kyle W. Sloop
Kari A. Johnson and David M. Lovinger
Leigh C. Walker and Andrew J. Lawrence
Miriam Scarpa, Sarah Hesse and Sophie J. Bradley
From Structure to Clinical Development: Allosteric Modulation of G Protein-Coupled Receptors, Volume 88, the latest release in the Advances in Pharmacology series, presents a variety of chapters from the best authors in the field. Chapters in this updated edition include Targeting muscarinic M1 receptor in neurodegeneration, Photo‐switchable allosteric ligands, Computational approaches for the design of mGlu receptor allosteric modulators, Allosteric modulation of GLP‐1 receptor in metabolic disorders, Group II mGluR roles in the nervous system and their roles in addiction, RAMPs as allosteric modulators of Class B GPCRs, Structure‐based discovery and development of mGlu5 NAMs, and much more.
- Includes the authority and expertise of leading contributors in pharmacology
- Presents the latest release in the Advances in Pharmacology series
Investigators in neuroscience, pharmacology, neurology, psychiatry, medicine
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2020
- 8th May 2020
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Christopher Langmead is at Monash University, Vic, Australia
Monash University, Vic, Australia
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.