- The latest methodology developments
- A pragmatic engineering approach leading to realistic and feasible solutions
- Comprehensive case studies
Table of Contents
- 1. Energy Integration of Continuous
Processes: From Pinch Analysis to Hybrid Exergy/Pinch Analysis.
2. Variable and Batch Processes Energy Integration Techniques: Energy Storage Optimal Design and Integration.
3. Exergy-based Methodology for Cycle Architecture and Working Fluid Selection: Application to Heat Pumps.
- No. of pages: 142
- Language: English
- Copyright: © ISTE Press - Elsevier 2017
- Published: May 23, 2017
- Imprint: ISTE Press - Elsevier
- eBook ISBN: 9780081017968
- Hardcover ISBN: 9781785481949
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "From Pinch Methodology to Pinch-Exergy Integration of Flexible Systems"