- Provides, for the first time, cross-dimensional system theory that is useful for modeling dimension-varying systems.
- Offers potential applications to the analysis and control of new dimension-varying systems.
- Investigates the underlying mathematics of semi-tensor product, including the equivalence and lattice structure of matrices and monoid of matrices with arbitrary dimensions.
Upper-division undergraduates, graduate students, and researchers worldwide working in mathematics, economics, and engineering
Table of Contents
1. Semi-tensor product of matrices
2. Boolean networks
3. Finite games
4. Equivalence and lattice structures
5. Topological structure on quotient space
6. Differential geometry on set of matrices
7. Cross-dimensional Lie algebra and Lie group
8. Second matrix-matrix semi-tensor product
9. Structure on set of vectors
10. Dimension-varying linear system
11. Dimension-varying linear control system
12. Generalized dynamic systems
13. Dimension-varying nonlinear dynamic systems
A. Mathematical preliminaries
- No. of pages: 364
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 2019
- Published: May 18, 2019
- Imprint: Academic Press
- eBook ISBN: 9780128178027
- Paperback ISBN: 9780128178010
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "From Dimension-Free Matrix Theory to Cross-Dimensional Dynamic Systems"