Fracture Management for Primary Care provides the guidance you need to evaluate and treat common fractures, as well as identify uncommon fractures that should be referred to a specialist. Drs. M. Patrice Eiff and Robert Hatch emphasize the current best guidelines for imaging and treating fractures so that you can make accurate identifications and select appropriate treatment. Detailed descriptions and illustrations combined with evidence-based coverage give you the confidence you need to make the right decisions. Online access to procedural videos and patient handouts at expertconsult.com make this quick, practical resource even more convenient for primary care clinicians who manage fractures.
- Access the information you need, the way you need it with a template format for presenting each type of fracture.
- Diagnose fractures accurately with the many high-quality images.
- Clearly see the anatomic relationships of bones and joints through schematic illustrations.
- Reference key information quickly and easily thanks to one-page management tables that summarize pertinent aspects of diagnosis and treatment.
- Treat displaced fractures using detailed, step-by-step descriptions of the most common reduction techniques.