Table of Contents
- Getting going * Elementary Fortran: 1 * Elementary Fortran: 2 * Program preparation * Decisions * Loops * Errors * Subprograms and modules * Arrays * Advanced input and output * Handling characters * Derived Types: structures * Pointer variables * Simulation * Matrices and their applications * Introduction to numerical methods * Order of statements in a program unit * Summary of Fortran 90 statements * Intrinsic procedures * ASCII character codes * Solutions to selected exercises.
- No. of pages: 368
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Butterworth-Heinemann 1994
- Published: April 7, 1994
- Imprint: Butterworth-Heinemann
- Paperback ISBN: 9780340600344
- eBook ISBN: 9780080571607
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "FORTRAN 90 for Scientists and Engineers"