Over 7,500 terms, definitions, and acronyms for medical insurance, billing and coding (MIBC) make this the perfect pocket dictionary for both students and practitioners in the MIBC professions! With its small size and concise definitions, this dictionary is ideal for use in class and in the medical office.
- Practical, consistent alphabetical organization with no subentries and screened thumb tabs make it easy to find the information you need.
- Etymologies for most entries help you understand the origins of the terminology and build your professional vocabulary.
- A list of commonly used abbreviations printed in the front and back covers make this your go-to reference for everyday practice.
Alphabetic Listing of Terms
- Appendix 1: Anatomical Illustrations for Coders
- Appendix 2: Professional Associations
- No. of pages:
- © Saunders 2009
- 23rd July 2009
- eBook ISBN:
- Paperback ISBN:
Formerly, Instructor of Medical Insurance, Medical Terminology, Medical Machine Transcription, and Medical Office Procedures, Ventura College, Ventura, CA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.