1. Fluorine in the atmosphere (P. Ricaud, F. Lefevre).
2. Evaluation and selection of CFC alternatives (A. Sekiya et al.).
3. Trifluoromethyl sulphur pentafluoride, SF5CF3 :
atmospheric chemistry and its environmental importance via the greenhouse effect (R.P.Tuckett).
4. Production of second or third generation fluorine–based refrigerants from (Photo-) dechlorination of fluorocarbon wastes (Hideo Nishiumi et al.).
5. Volcanic fluorine emissions: observations by fourier transform infrared spectroscopy (G.M. Sawyer, C. Oppenheimer).
6. Fluorine and coexisting volatiles in the geosphere: the role in Japanese volcanic rocks (Katsuro Anazawa).
7. Fluorine compounds in gaseous emissions from industrial sources: the case of ceramic industries (G. Bonvicini et al.).
8. Some problems relating to fluorides in the environment: effects on plants and animals (A.W. Davison, L.H. Weinstein).