- Providing an original approach of the complex relationships between chemistry and the environment
- Reviewing the key-position of fluoro-products in agriculture
- Multidisciplinary contributions from chemists, geologists, biologists, environmentalists and industry staffs
Table of Contents
- 1. Fluoride Removal from Water Using Adsorption Technique (M.S. Onyango, Hitoki
2. Water Defluoridation Processes: a Review - Application on Nanofiltration for Future Large Scale Pilot Plants (M. Pontié).
3. Calixpyrrole-Fluoride Interactions: from Fundamental Research to Applications in the Environmental Field (A.F. Danil de Namor, I. Abbas).
4. Fluorine-Containing Agrochemicals. An Overview of Recent Developments (Georges Theodoridis).
5. Fluorine: Friend or Foe? A Green Chemist’s Perspective (S.J. Tavener, J.H. Clark).
6. Emerging "Greener" Synthetic Routes to Hydrofluorocarbons: Metal Fluoride Mediated Oxyfluorination (M. Subramanian, T.G. Calvarese).
7. Fluorine Analysis by Ion Beam Techniques for Dating Applications (M. Döbeli et al.).
8. Fluorine and Its Relevance for Archaeological Studies (I. Reiche).
- No. of pages: 296
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Elsevier Science 2006
- Published: October 4, 2006
- Imprint: Elsevier Science
- Hardcover ISBN: 9780444526724
- eBook ISBN: 9780080465616
About the Serial Editor
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Fluorine and the Environment: Agrochemicals, Archaeology, Green Chemistry and Water"