1. Development of High-Severity FCC Process: An Overview (Yuchiro Fujiyama).
2. Discrepancies in FCC Catalyst Evaluation of Atmospheric Residues (Sven-Ingvar Andersson).
3. Novel Coke Shift Matrix Technique to Enhance the Activity of the Secondary Reaction Zone in MIP-CGP Process (Jun Long et al.).
4. Exploring FCC flexibility to produce mid-distillate and petrochemicals (W. Richard Gilbert et al.).
5. Improving LCO yield and quality in FCC units: Cracking pathways analysis (A. Corma, L. Sauvanaud).
6. FCC Catalyst for the Process of Increasing Cleaner Gasoline and Propylene Production (Jun Long et al.).
7. Towards a new generation of NOx additives (D.M Stockwell.
8. Pt-based CO Combustion Promoters: Past and Present (A.W. Chester).
9. FCC regenerator simulation by Lambda Sweep testing (D.M Stockwell).
10. Laboratory simulation of FCC equilibrium catalyst using a deactivation mathematical model
11. Intra-particle mass transfer and contact time effects in FCC (D.M Stockwell).
12. Equilibrium FCC catalyst performance simulation based on mixtures of hydrothermal dactivated samples (L. Antonio et al.).
13. NMR studies of FCC feeds, catalysts and Coke
(B. Behera et al.).
14. Impact of iron contaminated species on FCC catalyst (Yuxia Zhu et al.).
15. Catalytic cracking to liquid (BTL) fuels with novel cracking catalysts (A.A. Lappas, I.A. Vasalos).
16. Catalytic Cracking: The future of an evolving process (P. O'Connor).
17. Fundamental of SOx reduction technology in fluid catalytic cracking units (FCCU) (L. Magnabosco).
18. Evaluation of commercial SOx agents effectiveness via a fundam