- Comprehensively reviews finite element techniques in structural mechanics, paying particular attention to matrix algebra, the matrix displacement method and vibration of structures, among other topics
- Written in a step-by-step methodological approach so that readers can acquire knowledge, either through formal engineering courses or by self-study
- Also useful as a reference manual
Table of Contents
- Introduction to matrix algebra; The matrix displacement method; Finite element method; Vibration of structures; Non-linear structural mechanics; Modal method of analysis; References and answers to further problems.
- No. of pages: 220
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Woodhead Publishing 1996
- Published: January 1, 1996
- Imprint: Woodhead Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9780857099846
About the Author
C T F Ross
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Finite Element Techniques in Structural Mechanics"