- Salivary Glands
3. Lymph Nodes
4. Soft Tissues
10. Kidney and Adrenals
Expansively illustrated, this volume in the "Foundations in Diagnostic Pathology" series encompasses aspiration cytopathology of all major body sites. Experts in the field provide you with a clear, concise, and practical diagnostic approach to the challenges you face every day. Color photomicrographs provide a visual image of individual lesions, to make learning quick and easy. The consistent, convenient format provides quick, at-a-glance reference, making it an excellent resource not only for the pathologists-in-training but for those in practice as well.
- Uses highly templated chapters to make key information easy to find.
- Incorporates carefully selected high-quality, full-color images.
- Covers aspiration cytopathology of all major body sites.
- LIncludes contributions from the world's preeminent cytopathologists.
- No. of pages:
- © Churchill Livingstone 2007
- 10th January 2007
- Churchill Livingstone
- eBook ISBN:
Director, Division of Anatomic Pathology; Chief, Cytopathology, Professor, Department of Pathology, The George Washington University, Washington, DC
Associate Professor, Department of Pathology, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD