- covers migration from Excel 2003 to Excel 2007 showing how to do it in both versions
- new edition now in full colour through out to aid quick understanding
- practical examples, tips and techniques - exploit Excel 2007 for effective management accounting
Table of Contents
- Preface; Excel 2003 to Excel 2007; Part One: Forecasting; Collecting Data; Smoothing Techniques; Regression Analysis; Time Series Analysis; Expected Values; Selecting and Evaluating Forecasting Techniques; Part Two: Business Planning; Spreadsheet Skills for all Types of Planning; Developing a Financial Plan; Business Plans; What if Analysis; Pivot Tables; Risk Analysis; Part Three: Budgeting; A Spreadsheet Budgeting System; Consolidating Data.
- No. of pages: 240
- Language: English
- Copyright: © CIMA Publishing 2008
- Published: December 10, 2008
- Imprint: CIMA Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9780080949833
- Paperback ISBN: 9781856175517
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Financial Planning Using Excel"