Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Documents recommendations and guidelines for system designers and planners to assure reliable, maintainable, and supportable use of fiber optic components.
System designers and planners that will be employing fiber optics.
Section I. Recommendations and Guidelines Index to Recommendations and Guidelines Recommendations and Guidelines Section II. Numerical Reliability Summary Summary of Numerical Reliability Data Section III. Components
- Fiber and Cable
- Splices and Connectors
- Photodetectors and Receivers
- Multiplexers, Demultiplexers and Couplers
- Closures and Organizers Section IV. Systems
- An/FAC-2A, 2B & 3 Fiber Optic Communications Sets
- AV-8B Harrier Fighter Aircraft
- Fiber Optic Transmission System-Long Haul Army Communications System Section V. Testing
- Optical Sources and Power Meters
- Optical Time Domain Reflectometers Section VI. Conclusions Section VII. Recommendations References Bibliography Appendix
- No. of pages:
- © William Andrew 1989
- 31st December 1989
- William Andrew
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.