- Print ISBN 9780323091398
- Electronic ISBN 9780323172868
- Get the evidence-based guidance you need to provide optimal care for your fetal and neonatal patients.
- Zero in on key fetal and neonatal information with a question and answer format, bulleted lists, mnemonics, and practical tips from the authors.
- Enhance your reference power with a two-color page layout, "Key Points" boxes, and lists of useful websites.
- Review essential material efficiently with the "Top 100 Secrets in Fetal and Neonatal Medicine" – perfect for last-minute study or self-assessment.
Top 100 Secrets
1. The Well-Term Infant
2. Fetal Development and Growth
3. Obstetric Issues, Labor, and Delivery
4. Family-Centered and Developmental Care in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
5. General Neonatology
8. Endocrinology and Metabolism
9. Fluid, Electrolytes, and Renal Disorders
10. Gastroenterology and Nutrition
12. Hematology and Transfussion Medicine
13. Infection and Immunity
17. Pain Management in the Neonate
- No. of pages:
- © 2014
- 11th September 2013
- Print ISBN:
- Electronic ISBN: