The 2010 volume of Ferri’s Clinical Advisor is simply the fastest, most effective way to access current diagnostic and therapeutic information on over 700 conditions. Its popular "5 books in 1" format provides quick reference to actionable guidance on diseases and disorders, differential diagnosis, clinical algorithms, laboratory evaluations, and clinical preventive services. Consult the user-friendly text or effortlessly search the thoroughly updated 2010 volume online, where you’ll also have unlimited access to downloadable illustrations, revised patient teaching guides in English and Spanish, links to PubMed, and so much more.
- Presents cross-references, outlines, bulleted text, tables, boxes, and algorithms for rapid access to key information.
- Provides cost-effective referral and consultation guidelines.
- Includes more than 200 lab tests covering normal values and interpretation of results.
- Incorporates the most common childhood diseases into the Diseases and Disorders section.
- Provides billing codes, including ICD-9-CM codes, to expedite insurance claims and reimbursements.
- Features website addresses for additional resources and support.
- No. of pages:
- © Mosby 2009
- 20th July 2009
- eBook ISBN:
Clinical Professor, The Warren Alpert Medical School, Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island