Taking a practical, easy-to-reference signs and symptoms approach, Fenichel’s Clinical Pediatric Neurology, 8th Edition, provides a solid foundation in the diagnosis and management of primary neurologic disorders of childhood while bringing you fully up to date with recent developments in the field. It offers step-by-step, authoritative guidance that considers each presenting symptom in terms of differential diagnosis and treatment, reflecting real-life patient evaluation and management. Perfect for board exam preparation, office use, or residency reference, this well-organized, revised edition is an ideal introduction to this complex and fast-changing field.
Pina-Garza: Fenichel's Clinical Pediatric Neurology 8th edition
1. Paroxysmal Disorders
2. Altered States of Consciousness
4. Increased Intracranial Pressure
5. Psychomotor Retardation and Regression
6. The Hypotonic Infant
7. Flaccid Limb Weakness in Childhood
8. Cramps, Muscle Stiffness, and Exercise Intolerance
9. Sensory and Autonomic Disturbances
12. Paraplegia and Quadriplegia
14. Movement Disorders
15. Disorders of Ocular Motility
16. Disorders of the Visual System
17. Lower Brainstem and Cranial Nerve Dysfunction
18. Disorders of Cranial Volume and Shape
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2020
- 27th June 2019
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Associate Professor of Neurology and Pediatrics Director, Pediatric Neurology Director, Pediatric Epilepsy and EEG Lab, Monroe Carell, Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.