- Quickly grasp the radiology fundamentals you need to know —including basic science, image interpretation, and terminology—with the popular "programmed learning" approach, which promotes fast learning and reference.
- Discern the nuances between modalities by comparing CT and MR images as well as traditional radiographs.
1. The Radiographic Examination: The Basics
2. Cross-sectional Imaging Techniques
3. The Normal Chest X-Ray: Reading Like the Pros
4. Chest CT: Putting It All Together
5. Lobar Anatomy
6. The Silhouette Sign
7. The Air Bronchogram Sign
8. Signs of Lung and Lobar Collapse
9. Patterns of Lung Disease
10. Understanding The Mediastinum
11. The Pleural and Extrapleural Space
12. Cardiovascular Disease