Popular for its easy-to-use format, Felsons Principles of Chest Roentgenology remains the must-have primer of chest radiology. With the inclusion of the latest imaging approaches and terminology, its unique programmed learning approach presented in a highly interactive styledemystifies reading and interpreting radiologic images. High-quality images and diagrams are accompanied by multiple-choice review questions to reinforce key concepts. Additional online images plus self-assessment tests help you sharpen your skills and build confidence!
"A must for anyone who fancies him/herself as a competent general radiologist." Reviewed by: John Reid, Borders General Hospital on behalf of RAD Magazine, December 2015
- Quickly grasp the radiology fundamentals you need to know —including basic science, image interpretation, and terminology—with the popular "programmed learning" approach, which promotes fast learning and reference.
- Discern the nuances between modalities by comparing CT and MR images as well as traditional radiographs.
1. The Radiographic Examination: The Basics
2. Cross-sectional Imaging Techniques
3. The Normal Chest X-Ray: Reading Like the Pros
4. Chest CT: Putting It All Together
5. Lobar Anatomy
6. The Silhouette Sign
7. The Air Bronchogram Sign
8. Signs of Lung and Lobar Collapse
9. Patterns of Lung Disease
10. Understanding The Mediastinum
11. The Pleural and Extrapleural Space
12. Cardiovascular Disease
- No. of pages:
- © Saunders 2015
- 30th October 2014
- eBook ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
- Paperback ISBN: