This title is directed primarily towards health care professionals outside of the United States. It
is the first book to present all aspects of feline medicine in a form that is specifically relevant to Nurses and Technicians. This book explores the role of the Nurse and Technician and offers a practical, ‘hands-on' approach to feline veterinary care.
- This is the first comprehensive guide to feline medicine aimed at the veterinary nurse and technician.
- Explains in detail the physiological and behavioral differences between dogs and cats — and how these differences impact veterinary care.
- Provides complete coverage of caring for cats — from basic handling techniques to advanced nursing skills.
- Includes tips from the experts on how to get a finicky cat to eat and how to pacify aggressive cats quickly and easily.
- Feline Behavior
2. Preventative Health Care
4. The Hospitalized Cat
6. Nursing Common Diseases
7. Emergency Care and First Aid
8. Anesthesia and Analgesia
9. Owner Communication
- No. of pages:
- © Butterworth-Heinemann 2006
- 10th May 2006
- eBook ISBN:
Specialist in Feline Medicine; Director, Oxfordshire Cat Clinic Ltd.
European and RCVS specialist in small animal medicine