- An examination of the faculty psyche
- Strategies for sharing collection development duties with faculty
- Strategies for successful information literacy collaboration with faculty
Table of Contents
- The faculty: Who they are, how they think; Collection development and faculty; Working with faculty in information literacy and other public services; Other faculty-librarian relationships on campus; Interviews with College of Mount St. Joseph faculty.
- No. of pages: 196
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Chandos Publishing 2005
- Published: May 31, 2005
- Imprint: Chandos Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781780630793
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Faculty-Librarian Relationships"