This superbly illustrated, practical textbook explains how to plan a position for the jaws and teeth to optimize the facial profile for each patient. Written by an internationally-respected author team, this authoritative resource also provides coverage of a new approach to facial planning that could soon become the standard method for orthodontists and oral surgeons.
- Content explains how to plan a position for the jaws and teeth in order to optimize the facial profile for each individual.
- Challenging borderline cases are discussed, so readers can better determine what is or isn't a surgical case.
- A new approach to facial planning is covered.
Illustrated case histories demonstrate the clinical success of methods.
- Overview - treatment goals restated
2. History-taking - a form-based protocol
3. The clinical examination
4. Record taking - a basis for treatment success
5. Diagnosing the case
6. Treatment planning for the TMJs and musculature
7. Facial treatment planning
8. Orthodontic treatment planning
- No. of pages:
- © Mosby Ltd. 2004
- 11th November 2003
- Mosby Ltd.
- Hardcover ISBN: