- Covers all the main elements and groups of the periodic table, with emphasis on the transition metals
- Combines instrumental and radiochemical techniques with qualitative and quantitative (volumetric and gravimetric) analyses
- Intended as a laboratory manual for undergraduate, Higher National Diploma and Certificate students and their tutors
Table of Contents
- Good, safe laboratory practice; Techniques; The s block metals; Boron and aluminium; The carbon group; The nitrogen group; The sulphur group; The halogens; Titanium; Vanadium; Chromium; Manganese; Iron; Cobalt; Nickel; The coinage metals; The zinc group; Radiochemical, nuclear and other experiments; Appendices.
- No. of pages: 376
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Woodhead Publishing 1999
- Published: October 30, 1999
- Imprint: Woodhead Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781782420507
About the Author
M A Malati
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Experimental Inorganic/Physical Chemistry"