In addition to coverage of all normal behavior patterns -- sensory, communication, social and antisocial, reproductive, eating, and elimination -- this resource helps you identify medical implications of abnormal behavior, pain-associated behaviors, and effects of captivity. Client education handouts provide important information about caring for a variety of avian and exotic pets.
- A user-friendly format includes bulleted lists indicating how normal and abnormal behavior applies to species kept in captivity.
- Includes coverage of all normal behavior patterns, including sensory, communication, social and antisocial, sexual, eating, and elimination.
- Client education handouts are a convenient resource for providing clients with important information about caring for their pets.
- Expert authors provide the most current information in the field of avian and exotic pet behavior.
5. Guinea Pigs
6. Small Rodents
7. Miscellaneous Small Mammals
- No. of pages:
- © Saunders 2006
- 22nd June 2006
- eBook ISBN:
- Paperback ISBN: