- Covers the most commonly encountered exotic species in one text , making it a succinct and practical clinician’s guide to diagnosing and treating a wide variety of exotic pets.
- Expert advice on diagnostic approaches, clinical techniques, anesthetic protocols, and treatment regimens offers an invaluable source of useful clinically applicable material.
- Organization of chapters by species and clinical signs enables you to access information easily and efficiently.
- User-friendly outline format allows the guide to act as a quick reference in the clinical setting.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Ferrets
Chapter 2: Rabbits
Chapter 3: Guinea Pigs, Chinchillas and Degus
Chapter 4: Small Rodents
Chapter 5: Marmosets and Tamarins
Chapter 6: Hedgehogs
Chapter 7: Sugar Gliders
Chapter 8: Parrots and Related Species
Chapter 9: Songbirds and Softbills
Chapter 10: Lizards
Chapter 11: Snakes
Chapter 12: Tortoises and Turtles
Chapter 13: Amphibians
Chapter 14: Goldfish and Koi
Chapter 15: Tropical Freshwater Fish
Chapter 16: Tropical Marine Fish
- No. of pages: 656
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Saunders 2015
- Published: November 2, 2015
- Imprint: Saunders
- eBook ISBN: 9780323394307
- Paperback ISBN: 9780323328494
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Exotic Animal Medicine"