Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Excitation Control is a translation from the Russian and deals with the principles of control related to the use of excitation as a controlling or regulating effect. This book discusses the research made on different ways to control various objects through automatic regulation, and the laws or principles behind any of these developments. The text focuses on the controls associated with the principle of excitation (invariance) regulation, as well as, the relevant methods and procedures of measurement, transmission or conversion of information in control and regulation systems. The book describes the principal types of automatic control systems and measuring devices that operate on excitation. The author also explains the elements of the theory of automatic control systems that operate on excitation such as the conditions of absolute invariance and the realizability of these conditions. The book then presents examples of calculations concerning combined tracing systems and automatic control systems. This book can prove useful for mathematicians, students, and professor advanced mathematics or physics. Engineers or technicians interested in automatic control and regulation will find this book valuable.
Foreword to the English Edition
Chapter I. Introduction
1. General Ideas
2. A Short Historical Survey
Chapter II. Principal Types of Automatic Control Systems and Measuring Devices Operating on Excitation
3. Compounding in Electric Machines
4. Automatic Control Systems Operating with an Open Cycle
5. Parametric Stabilization Systems
6. Measuring Bridge Systems
7. Combined Tracing Systems
8. Combined Control of Aircraft Engines
9. Autonomous Control
10. Measuring Systems with Open and Closed Circuits
11. Systems for the Compensation of Forced Movements of Measuring Systems and Automatic Control Systems Using the K(D) Representation
12. Self-Adjusting Systems for the Control of Continuous Cold-Rolling Mills Using Compensating Connections Operating on Excitation
13. Self-Adjusting Automatic Control Systems with Modeling Of Objects Based on the Principle of Invariance
14. Simulating and Computing Devices Working on the Principle of the Combined System
15. Excitation Methods for the Correction of Automatic Control Systems by Means of Discrete Filters
Chapter III. Elements of the Theory of Automatic Control Systems Operating on Excitation
16. Conditions of Absolute Invariance in Linear Automatic Control Systems Operating on Excitation
17. Criteria for the Realizability of Invariance Conditions
18. Invariance with Accuracy up to ε for Combined Systems of Automatic Control and Tracing
19. Synthesis of the Open Loop of a Combined System of Automatic Regulation and Control
20. Limiting Transition from Invariance up to an Accuracy ε to Absolute Invariance in the Analysis and Synthesis of a Combined System
21. The Effect of Invariance in Non-Linear Combined Automatic Control Systems with Sinusoidal Excitation
22. The Use of the Logarithmic Amplitude Characteristic in the Analysis of Combined Tracing Systems
Chapter IV. Examples of Calculations in Respect of Combined Tracing Systems and Automatic Control Systems
23. General Remarks
24. Determination of the Correcting Circuit of a Combined Tracing System From the Condition of Complete Invariance
25. Calculations for a Combined Tracing System Using the Frequency Logarithmic Amplitude Characteristic
26. Determination of Excitation Correction According to the Fixed Errors in Position, Velocity, and Dynamic Response Due to Acceleration in a Combined Tracing System (CTS)
27. The Use of Electronic Simulators for the Selection of Excitation Circuits in Combined Automatic Control Systems
Other Titles Published in the Series on Electronics and Instrumentation
- No. of pages:
- © Pergamon 1964
- 1st January 1964
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
- Paperback ISBN:
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.