1. Assessing childhood illness
2. Children’s place in society
3. The child with chronic disease
4. Child development
5. Safeguarding children
7. Blood and cancer
11.Homeostasis and the kidney
12. Hormones and metabolism
13. Digestion and nutrition
14. Neurology and the senses
15. The mind
16. Infectious disease and immunity
17. Pregnancy, birth and the newborn
18.Congenital and genetic diseases
I Paediatric Emergencies
II Practical procedures
IV Fluids and electrolytes
Mutiple Choice questions and answers
The perfect portable companion for trainees and medical students on clinical placements in paediatrics.
- Part of the Kumar & Clark family of revision titles
- Cases throughout
- Key points boxes included
- Includes self-assessment questions
- Appendices cover resuscitation, practical procedures, prescribing, fluids and electrolytes, and common syndromes
- Ideal for revision and examination preparation
- No. of pages:
- © Saunders Ltd. 2013
- 12th December 2012
- Saunders Ltd.
- Paperback ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Consultant Paediatrician, Paediatrics Department, Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital, Norwich, UK
Consultant Paediatrician, Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital, Norwich, UK
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.