- Peripheral nerve repair and regeneration research: A historical note
B. Battiston, P. Tos, I. Papalia, S. Geuna
- Development of the peripheral nerve
Suleyman Kaplan, Ersan Odaci, Bunyami Unal, Bunyamin Sahin, Michele Fornaro
- Histology of the peripheral nerve and changes occurring during nerve regeneration
S. Geuna, S. Raimondo, G. Ronchi, F. Di Scipio, P. Tos, M. Fornaro
- Methods and protocols in peripheral nerve regeneration experimental research. Part I – Experimental models
P. Tos, G. Ronchi, I. Papalia, V. Sellen, J. Lagagneaux, S. Geuna, M.G. Giacobini-Robecchi
- Methods and protocols in peripheral nerve regeneration experimental research. Part II – Morphological techniques
S. Raimondo, M. Fornaro, F. Di Scipio, G. Ronchi, M.G. Giacobini-Robecchi, S. Geuna
- Methods and protocols in peripheral nerve regeneration experimental research. Part III – Electrophysiological evaluation
X. Navarro and E. Udina
- Methods and protocols in peripheral nerve regeneration experimental research. Part IV – Kinematic gait analysis to quantify peripheral nerve regeneration in the rat
L.M. Costa, M.J. Simoes, A.C. Mauricio, A.S. Varejao.
- Current techniques and concepts in peripheral nerve repair
M. Siemionow, G. Brzezicki
- Artificial scaffolds for nerve reconstruction
Valeria Chiono, Chiara Tonda-Turo, and Gianluca Ciardelli
- Conduit Luminal Additives for Peripheral Nerve Repair
Hede Yan, Feng Zhang, Michael B. Chen, William C. Lineaweaver
- Tissue engineering of peripheral nerves
B. Battiston, S. Raimondo, P. Tos, V. Gaidano, C. Audisio, I. Perroteau, S. Geuna.
- Mechanisms underlying end-to-side nerve regeneration
E. Bontioti and L.B. Dahlin.
Interest in the study of peripheral nerve repair and regeneration has increased significantly over the last twenty years and today the number of nerve reconstructions performed is progressively increasing due to the continuous improvement in surgical technology and to the spread of microsurgical skills among surgeons worldwide.
This volume of International Review of Neurobiology providdes an overview of the state of the art knowledge in peripheral nerve repair and regeneration by bringing together a number of reviews that critically address some the most important issues in this biomedical field.
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2009
- 27th August 2009
- Academic Press
- eBook ISBN:
- Hardcover ISBN:
Universita' di Torino, Italy