With contributions from 18 of the world's leading equine experts, Equine Ophthalmology provides the comprehensive and authoritative coverage you need to diagnose, manage, and operate on ocular disorders in horses. Detailed illustrations facilitate the accurate identification of a wide range of ocular diseases, while up-to-date and easily accessible clinical information helps you decide on the best course of treatment.
- As the only comprehensive textbook on equine ophthalmology, this reference provides the information you need to treat and manage equine ocular disease.
- Seventeen expert contributors share their extensive insight while providing the most authoritative and current information available.
- An extensive collection of high-quality images helps you to identify and treat painful ocular diseases in horses.
- Coverage of the financial impact of ocular disease on the equine industry provides a larger perspective on the importance of effective treatment.
- Equine Ocular Examination: Routine and Advanced Diagnostic Techniques
- Practical General Field Ophthalmology
- Diseases and Surgery of the Globe and Orbit
- Equine Ocular Adnexal and Nasolacrimal Disease
- Diseases and Surgery of the Cornea
- Diseases of the Uvea
- Diseases and Surgery of the Lens
- Equine Recurrent Uveitis
- Diseases of the Ocular Posterior Segment
- Equine Vision
- Inherited Ocular Disorders
- Ocular Manifestations of Systemic Disease
- Practical Management of Blind Horses
- No. of pages:
- © Saunders 2011
- 6th October 2010
- Hardcover ISBN:
Professor of Ophthalmology, Department of Clinical Sciences, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.