Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Histone modfications, DNA methylation, and the epigenetic code of alcohol use disorder
John Peyton Bohnsack and Subhash C. Pandey
2. Epigenetic and non-coding regulation of alcohol abuse and addiction
Sean P. Farris and R. Dayne Mayfield
3. Epigenetic mechanisms underlying stress-induced depression
Luana Martins de Carvalho, Wei-Yang Chen and Amy W. Lasek
4. Epigenetic landscape of stress surfeit disorders: Key role for DNA methylation dynamics
Eleonora Gatta, Vikram Saudagar, James Auta, Dennis R. Grayson and Alessandro Guidotti
5. Prenatal stress induced chromatin remodeling and risk of psychopathology in adulthood
Erbo Dong and Subhash C. Pandey
6. Exposure to drugs of abuse induce effects that persist across generations
Annalisa M. Baratta, Richa S. Rathod, Sonja L. Plasil, Amit Seth and Gregg E. Homanics
Epigenetics, Volume 151, the latest release in the International Review of Neurobiology series, highlights new advances in the field, with this new volume presenting interesting chapters on a variety of comprehensive topics, including Histone modifications in Alcohol use disorder, Non-coding RNAs: Regulators of alcohol actions, Epigenetics and Neuroinflammation in Psychiatric disorders, DNA methylation and Neurodevelopmental disease, Epigenetic inheritance in substance use disorders, THC, Epigenetics and schizophrenia, and more.
- Provides the authority and expertise of leading contributors from an international board of authors
- Presents the latest release in the International Review of Neurobiology series
- Updated release includes the latest information on epigenetics
Undergraduates, graduates, academics and researchers in the field of epigenetics
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2021
- 15th January 2021
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Subhash C. Pandey is at University of Illinois at Chicago, USA
University of Illinois at Chicago, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.