Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- Introduction, objectives of the book
- DNA methylation and cancer
- Histone modifications and cancer
- Epigenetics and miRNAs in human cancer
- Interplay between different epigenetic mechanisms
- Genomic imprinting and cancer
- Epigenetic code and stem cells
- Inheritance of epigenetic aberrations (constitutional epimutations) in cancer susceptibility
- Cancer epigenome
- Identification of driver methylation by epigenomic analysis
- Epigenetic driver of genetic alterations
- DNA demethylating agents and epigenetic therapy of cancer
- Histone modification therapy of cancer
Zdenko Herceg and Toshikazu Ushijima
Section I. Basic epigenetic mechanisms in the regulation of critical cellular processes
George A Calin
Section II. Epigenetic events underlying biological phenomena
Section III. Cancer epigenome
Section VI. Epigenetic therapy and epigenetic drugs
Mani Samson and Zdenko Herceg
Genes interact with the environment, experience, and biology of the brain to shape an animal’s behavior. This latest volume in Advances in Genetics, organized according to the most widely used model organisms, describes the latest genetic discoveries in relation to neural circuit development and activity.
- Explores the latest topics in neural circuits and behavior research in zebrafish, drosophila, C.elegans, and mouse models
- Includes methods for testing with ethical, legal, and social implications
- Critically analyzes future prospects
Geneticists, molecular biologists, neurobiologists
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2010
- 14th October 2010
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.