- Compare what you see under the microscope to nearly 2,000 superb images that capture the appearance of a complete range of pathological entities and help you relate their characteristics to their specific classifications.
- Apply the latest knowledge on FNA biopsy, molecular biology, and cytogenetics.
- Make rapid and effective decisions with the aid of extensive algorithms, and access information at a glance with abundant tables and graphs.
- Take advantage of all of the essential clinical and prognostic data on soft tissue tumors that are necessary to formulate complete sign-out reports.
- Navigate through the book quickly thanks to summary outlines at the beginning of each chapter, a color-coded page design, and a consistent approach to every entity.
1. General Considerations
2. Clinical Evaluation and Treatment of Soft Tissue Tumors
3. Radiologic Evaluation of Soft Tissue Tumors
4. Cytogenetic and Molecular Genetic Pathology of Soft Tissue Tumors
5. Fine-Needle Aspiration Biopsy of Soft Tissue Tumors
6. Approach to the Diagnosis of Soft Tissue Tumors
7. Immunohistochemistry for Analysis of Soft Tissue Tumors
8. Benign Fibroblastic/Myofibroblastic Proliferations, Including Superficial Fibromatoses
9. Fibrous Tumors of Infancy and Childhood
10. Borderline and Malignant Fibroblastic/Myofibroblastic Tumors
11. Benign Fibrohistiocytic and Histiocytic Tumors
12. Fibrohistiocytic Tumors of Intermediate Malignancy
13. Undifferentiated Pleomorphic Sarcoma
14. Benign Lipomatous Tumors
16. Benign Tumors of Smooth Muscle
18. GIST and EGIST
21. Benign Vascular Tumors and Malformations
22. Hemangioendothelioma: Vascular Tumors of Intermediate Malignancy
23. Malignant Vascular Tumors
24. Tumors and Malformations of Lymphatic Vessels
25. Perivascular Tumors
26. Benign Tumors and Tumor-Like Lesions of Synovial Tissue
27. Benign Tumors of Peripheral Nerves
28. Malignant Peripheral Nerve Sheath Tumors
29. Soft Tissue Tumors Showing Melanocytic Differentiation
30. Cartilaginous and Osseous Soft Tissue Tumors
31. Miscellaneous Benign Soft Tissue Tumors and Pseudotumors
32. Soft Tissue Tumors of Intermediate Malignancy of Uncertain Type
33. Malignant Soft Tissue Tumors of Uncertain Type
- No. of pages:
- © Saunders 2014
- 8th November 2013
- eBook ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
- Hardcover ISBN: