- Featuring a focus on the notion of future and the aim to locate an approach for the future in sociology
- Elaborates on the notion of “more than human” futures (drawing on S. Whatmore’s words)
- Offers grounded and detailed insights into three case-study examples
Table of Contents
- 1. The Time Beast.
2. Mad Cows.
3. Anticipating the Futures of Biodiversity
- No. of pages: 190
- Language: English
- Copyright: © ISTE Press - Elsevier 2016
- Published: February 11, 2016
- Imprint: ISTE Press - Elsevier
- Hardcover ISBN: 9781785480263
- eBook ISBN: 9780081010631
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Environmental Changes"