"This is a very good all round ENT book "
Reviewed by: Harry Brown on behalf of www.glycosmedia.com, November 2015
- Apply the latest knowledge and techniques with content thoroughly updated by leaders in the field.
- Quickly review key concepts through a question-and-answer format, bulleted lists, mnemonics, "Exam Pearls," "Key Points" summaries, and practical tips from the authors.
- Enhance your reference power with a full range of well-organized essential topics in ear, nose and throat disorders.
- Improve content knowledge with a special chapter containing "Top 100 Secrets," providing an overview of essential material for last-minute study or self-assessment.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2016
- 24th July 2015
- eBook ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
- Paperback ISBN:
Assistant Professor, Department of Otolaryngology, University of Colorado, Aurora, CO
Assistant Professor, Department of Otolaryngology, Co-Director, CU Skull Base Program, University of Colorado, Aurora, CO
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.