Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Engineering Energy Aluminum Conductor Composite Core (ACCC) and its Application discusses this group of aluminum fibers that are characterized by their lightweight, high tensile strength, large current-carrying capacity, high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, and small, linear expansion coefficient which make the ACCC of carbon fiber the most promising new conductor species. With the development of this technology and the reduction in product price, the ACCC of carbon fiber can play an important role in power grid construction and upgrading. The book contains a large number of practical engineering application examples and problems found in practical operation and maintenance.
It is an ideal reference, providing theoretical and practical support for those in electrical engineering, aluminum conductors and overhead transmission lines.
- Contains global application examples in both research and in the development of products
- Offers a technical guide to apply the standardization for operation and maintenance
- Provides chapter summaries for every chapter to surmise all aspects of production, testing, manufacturing, maintenance and operation
Engineers engaged in research and production of the ACCC, working for overhead transmission line design, construction, operation and maintenance. Electrical and power engineers and researchers in power transmission and power networks
1. New Conductor Technology Summary
2. Manufacture of Carbon Fiber Composite Core Aluminum Conductor
3. Carbon Fiber Composite Core Aluminum Conductor Detection
4. Matched Fittings, Construction, and Operating Maintenance of Carbon Fiber Composite Core Aluminum Conductor
5. Stress_Sag Calculation for Carbon Fiber Composite Core Aluminum Conductor
6. Standardization of Carbon Fiber Composite Core Aluminum Conductor
7. Applicable Scope of Carbon Fiber Composite Core Aluminum Conductor
8. Application of Carbon Fiber Composite Core Aluminum Conductor
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2019
- 20th March 2019
- Academic Press
- Paperback ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Dr. Yuan Chen is based at the North China Electric Power Research Institute. Professor Chen's research areas include high voltage and insulation technology, alumium conductor composite core, external insulation, contamination flashover mechanism and RTV coating.
Group Leader and Professor, North China Electric Power Research Institute, Beijing, China