Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Environmental application of nanomaterials: A promise to sustainable future
Muhammad Irfan Sohail, Aisha A Waris, Muhammad Ashar Ayub, Muhammad Usman, Muhammad Zia ur Rehman, Muhammad Sabir, and Tehmina Faiz
2. Plant-nanoparticle interactions: Mechanisms, effects, and approaches
Manash Pratim Barkataki and Tinka Singh
3. A general overview on application of nanoparticles in agriculture and plant science
Azim Ghasemnezhad, Mansour Ghorbanpour, Omid Sohrabi, and Mahboubeh Ashnavar
4. Engineered nanomaterials uptake, bioaccumulation and toxicity mechanisms in plants
Vinay Kumar, Sivarama Krishna Lakkaboyana, Neha Sharma, Ali Samy Abdelaal, Subhrangsu Sunder Maitra, and Deepak Pant
5. Engineered nanomaterials in plants: Sensors, carriers, and bio-imaging
Biju Bharali, Hasnahana Chetia, Jon Jyoti Kalita, Ponnala Vimal Mosahari, Anil Kumar Chhillar, and Utpal Bora
6. Antioxidant role of nanoparticles for enhancing ecological performance of plant system
Sanchita Kukde, Bijaya Ketan Sarangi, and Hemant Purohit
7. Toxicity assessment of metal oxide nanoparticles on terrestrial plants
Vishnu D. Rajput, Tatiana Minkina, Svetlana Sushkova, Vasiliy Chokheli, and Mikhail Soldatov
8. Cerium oxide nanoparticles: Advances in synthesis, prospects and application in agro-ecosystem
Muhammad Ashar Ayub, Muhammad Irfan Sohail, Muhammad Umair, Muhammad Zia ur Rehman, Muhammad Usman, Muhammad Sabir, Muhammad Rizwan, Shafaqat Ali, and Zahoor Ahmad
9. ZnO nanoparticle with promising antimicrobial and antiproliferation synergistic properties
Vivek Sheel Jaswal, Ashun Chaudhary, Pankaj Thakur, Diksha Sharma, Avnish Kumar Arora, Radhika Khanna, and Hardeep Singh Tuli
10. Biologically synthesized nanomaterials and their antimicrobial potentials
Tushar Khare, Uttara Oak, Varsha Shriram, Sandeep Kumar Verma, and Vinay Kumar
11. Emerging plant-based anti-cancer green nanomaterials in present scenario
Muthupandian Saravanan, Hamed Barabadi, Balajee Ramachandran, Gopinath Venkatraman, and Karuppiah Ponmurugan
Engineered Nanomaterials and Phytonanotechnology: Challenges for Plant Sustainability, Volume 87 in the Comprehensive Analytical Chemistry series, highlights new advances in the field, with this new volume presenting interesting chapters on the Environmental application of nanomaterials: A promise to sustainable future, Plant-nanoparticle interactions: Mechanisms, effects, and approaches, A general overview on application of nanoparticles in agriculture and plant science, Engineered nanomaterials uptake, bioaccumulation and toxicity mechanisms in plants, Engineered nanomaterials in plants: Sensors, carriers, and bio-imaging, Antioxidant role of nanoparticles for enhancing ecological performance of plant system, Toxicity assessment of metal oxide nanoparticles on terrestrial plants, and much more.
- Provides the authority and expertise of leading contributors from an international board of authors
- Presents the latest release in the Comprehensive Analytical Chemistry series
- Includes the latest information on the field of engineered nanomaterials in plants
Academic and non-academic sectors, especially in environmental, biomedical, and food analysis fields. Ph.D. students to senior researchers and scientists who need to update their knowledge regarding data analysis methods
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2019
- 20th November 2019
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Dr. Verma has more than 12 years’ research experience in the field of biotechnology and he has published more than 30 papers in SCI journals. He is a recognized expert in the use of biotechnology, molecular biology, and nanotechnology techniques, giving many invited talks and presented papers at international conferences and symposia around the world. He has undergone an advanced training course on a practical course in mammalian cell biology, RNA structure and function, and quorum sensing in plant-associated bacteria at the ICGEB, Italy. Furthermore, he has received two best oral paper presentation awards in national conferences and one young scientist award in international conference. Besides, he has also received a memento for scientific achievement from the Rector, BAIBU.
Associate Professor, Institute of Biological Science, SAGE University, India
Ashok Kumar Das is at Addis Ababa Science and Technology University, Ethiopia
Addis Ababa Science and Technology University, Ethiopia
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.