Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Energy and Economic Myths: Institutional and Analytical Economic Essays is a collection of materials that deal with various issues and concerns in economics. The title aims to clarify the misconception in economics. The first part of the text deals with the issues in natural resources and the economics of production. Next, the selection tackles the problems in institutional economics. Part III covers the epistemological and methodological concerns in economics. The title also talks about economic theories. The book will be of great interest to economists and readers who want to enhance their understanding of economic concepts.
Part I: Natural Resources and the Economics of Production
1. Energy and Economic Myths (1972)
2. Process Analysis and the Neoclassical Theory of Production (1971)
3. The Entropy Law and the Economic Problem (1970)
4. The Economics of Production (1969)
5. Process in Farming Versus Process in Manufacturing: A Problem of Balanced Development (1965)
6. Economic Theory and Agrarian Economics (1960)
Part II: Institutional Economics
7. Structural Inflation-Lock and Balanced Growth (1968)
8. The Institutional Aspects of Peasant Communities: An Analytical View (1965)
Part III: Epistemology and Methodology
9. Dynamic Models and Economic Growth (1974)
10. Further Thoughts on Corrado Gini's Dellusioni dell'econometria (1966)
11. Measure, Quality, and Optimum Scale (1964)
12. Toward Partial Redirection of Econometrics (1952)
Part IV: Pure Theory
13. Vilfredo Pareto and His Theory of Ophelimity (1973)
14. A Diagrammatic Analysis of Complementarity (1952)
- No. of pages:
- © Pergamon 1976
- 1st January 1976
- eBook ISBN:
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.