- The Biology of Dental Pulp and Periradicular Tissues
2. Protecting the Pulp, Preserving the Apex
3. Endodontic Microbiology
4. Pulp and Periradicular Pathosis
5. Diagnoses, Treatment Planning, and Systemic Considerations NEW!
6. Interaction Between Generalist and Specialists NEW!
7. Periodontal and Endodontic Interrelationship
8. Longitudinal Tooth Fractures
9. Local Anesthetics
10. Endodontic Emergencies and Therapeutics
11. Management of Traumatized Teeth
12. Endodontic Radiology
13. Endodontic Instruments
14. Internal Anatomy
15. Isolation, Access Preparation and Length Determination
16. Cleaning and Shaping, Temporarization
17. Restoration of Endodontically Treated Teeth
19. Procedural Accidents
20. Endodontic Retreatment
21. Endodontic Surgery
22. Endodontic Outcomes
23. Single Tooth Implant NEW!
24. Bleaching of Discolored Teeth
25. Geriatric Endodontics
Appendix: Pulpal Anatomy and Access Preparations
Appendix: Chapter Review Questions
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2014
- 1st May 2014
- Hardcover ISBN:
Professor and Program Director, Department of Endodontics, School of Dentistry, Loma Linda University, Loma Linda, CA
Chair, Department of Endodontics, UNC School of Dentistry; Jacob Freedland Distinguished Professor, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
Professor, Department of Endodontics, The University of Iowa, College of Dentistry, Iowa City, IA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.