Effectively manage parathyroid and bone metabolism disorders with The Parathyroid Gland and Bone Metabolism! Brought to you by the same leading endocrinologists responsible for the highly acclaimed two-volume textbook, Endocrinology: Adult and Pediatric, this eBook presents a compilation of chapters covering all endocrinology material related to parathyroid and bone metabolism. Never before available as a stand-alone offering, this content will enable you to give your patients the benefit of today’s best know-how on parathyroid and bone metabolism from the leading resource in endocrinology.
- Stay abreast of the newest knowledge and advances on parathyroid and bone metabolism, including…
- pediatric parathyroid disorders and bone metabolism disorders
- major diseases common to the aging population, such as osteoporosis
- advances in the genetics of disorders involving calciotropic hormones
- newer diagnostic approaches and therapies for bone diseases, from osteoporosis to Paget’s disease
- and much more.
- Count on all the authority that has made Endocrinology, 6th Edition, edited by Drs. Jameson and De Groot, the go-to clinical medical reference for endocrinologists worldwide.
Make the best clinical decisions with an enhanced emphasis on evidence-based practice in conjunction with expert opinion.
Consult this title on your favorite e-reader, conduct rapid searches, and adjust font sizes for optimal readability. Compatible with Kindle®, nook®, and other popular devices.
- Parathyroid Hormone and Parathyroid Hormone-Related Peptide in the Regulation of Calcium Homeostasis and Bone Development
- Vitamin D: From Photosynthesis, Metabolism, and Action to Clinical Applications
- Bone Development and Remodeling
- Calcium Regulation, Calcium Homeostasis, and Genetic Disorders of Calcium Metabolism
- Genetic Disorders of Phosphate Homeostasis
- Primary Hyperparathyroidism
- Malignancy-Associated Hypercalcemia and Medical Management
- Surgical Management of Hyperparathyroidism
- Pseudohypoparathyroidism, Albright’s Hereditary Osteodystrophy, and Progressive Osseus Heteroplasia: Disorders Caused by Inactivating GNAS Mutations
- Genetic Defects in Vitamin D Metabolism and Action
- Hereditary Disorders of the Skeleton
- Bone Density and Imaging of Osteoporosis
- Chronic Kidney Disease Mineral and Bone Disorder
- Disorders of Calcification: Osteomalacia and Rickets
- Paget’s Disease of Bone
- No. of pages:
- © Saunders 2013
- 20th June 2013
- eBook ISBN:
Distinguished Jackson Professor of Clinical Medicine, Harvard Medical School and The Massachusetts General Hospital, Endocrine Unit, Boston, MA, USA
Robert G. Dunlop Professor of Medicine, Dean, Raymond and Ruth Perelman, School of Medicine, Executive Vice President, University of Pennsylvania for the Health System, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania