Brought to you by the same expert endocrinologists responsible for the highly acclaimed two-volume Endocrinology clinical reference, Endocrinology: Adult and Pediatric: The Adrenal Gland is a new eBook that puts all of the latest advances in management of adrenal disorders at your fingertips. Instantly accessible on your favorite eReader, this adrenal endocrinology eBook makes it easy to give your patients the benefit of today's best expertise.
- Stay abreast of the newest knowledge and advances in adrenal disease, including the molecular genetics of pheochromocytomas and paragangliomas; the newest therapies for adrenocortical carcinoma, written by the organizers of the first major international trials; a survey of adrenal imaging, authored by the world's major diagnostic imaging specialist on cross-sectional CT and MR scanning of the adrenal gland; a comprehensive survey of adrenarche and the adrenopause - topics not adequately covered in most other adrenal endocrinology books; and much more.
- Count on all the authority that has made Endocrinology, 6th Edition, edited by Drs. Jameson and DeGroot, the go-to clinical reference for endocrinologists worldwide.
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader, conduct rapid searches, and adjust font sizes for optimal readability. Compatible with Kindle®, nook®, and other popular devices.
- The Principles, Enzymes, and Pathways of Human Steroidogenesis
- Glucocorticoid Action: Physiology
- Glucocorticoid Receptors: Their Mechanisms of Action and Glucocorticoid Resistance
- Aldosterone: Secretion and Action
- Glucocorticoid Therapy
- Adrenal Insufficiency
- Adrenal Causes of Hypercortisolism
- Defects of Adrenal Steroidogenesis
- Adrenarche and Adrenopause
- Adrenal Gland Imaging
- Adrenocortical Carcinoma
- Primary Mineralocorticoid Excess Syndromes and Hypertension
- Mineralocorticoid Deficiency
- Adrenal Surgery
- Cushing’s Syndrome
- No. of pages:
- © Saunders 2013
- 20th June 2013
- eBook ISBN:
Professor of Endocrinology, University of Oxford, Churchill Hospital, Headington, Oxford, United Kingdom
Robert G. Dunlop Professor of Medicine, Dean, Raymond and Ruth Perelman, School of Medicine, Executive Vice President, University of Pennsylvania for the Health System, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Research Professor, University of Rhode Island; Professor Emeritus, University of Chicago; President, MDTEXT.COM, Incorporated, South Dartmouth, Massachusetts