The new, 5th Edition of Endocrine Secrets, by Michael McDermott, MD, continues the tradition of the highly popular Secrets Series®. A two-color page layout, question-and-answer approach, and chapter containing the “Top 100 Secrets” offer a quick and current overview of essential knowledge in endocrinology. Updates throughout equip you with cutting-edge coverage, while new contributors present the latest perspectives. A wealth of user-friendly features—including valuable pearls, tips, and memory aids—help you to learn more efficiently. It all adds up to the perfect concise board review or handy clinical resource.
- Provides pearls, tips, and memory aids that help you learn more efficiently.
- Expedites reference and review with a question-and-answer format, bulleted lists, mnemonics, and tips from the authors.
- Includes a chapter containing the “Top 100 Secrets” in endocrinology, enabling you to quickly review essential material.
- Uses a two-color page layout that makes reference easier.
- Features a convenient pocket size for easy access to key information.
- No. of pages:
- © Mosby 2010
- 20th February 2009
- Paperback ISBN:
Professor of Medicine, Division of Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes, University of Colorado School of Medicine, Denver, CO