- Print ISBN 9780323087049
- Electronic ISBN 9780323240499
- Bridge the gap between normal function and disease with pathophysiology content throughout the book.
- Easily master the material in your systems-based curriculum with learning objectives, Clinical Concept boxes, chapter summaries, and self-study questions.
- Understand complex concepts by examining almost 200 clear, 2-color diagrams.
- Apply what you've learned to real-life clinical situations using featured clinical commentaries.
- Take your learning wherever you go – this title is also available as an eBook!
- Introduction to the Endocrine System
- Endocrine Function of the Gastrointestinal Tract
- Energy Metabolism
- Calcium and Phosphate Homeostasis
- Hypothalamus-Pituitary Complex
- The Thyroid Gland
- The Adrenal Gland
- Life Cycle of the Male and Female Reproductive Systems
- The Male Reproductive System
- The Female Reproductive System
- Fertilization, Pregnancy, and Lactation
Appendix A: Answers to Self-Study Problems
Appendix B: Comprehensive Multiple-Choice Examination
Appendix C: Hormone Ranges
Appendix D: Abbreviations and Symbols
- No. of pages:
- © 2013
- 30th October 2012
- Print ISBN:
- Electronic ISBN: