- Provides readers with a one-stop guide to the most current research in the field
- Presents a grounding of the fundamentals of the field of sustainable technologies
- Written by international leaders in the field, offering comprehensive coverage of the field and a consistent, high-quality scientific standard
- Includes the Life Cycle Analysis and Triple Bottom Line approaches to help users understand and assess sustainable technologies
University libraries for students and researchers in the field of sustainable technologies, energy, engineering, material sciences and related disciplines. In addition, policy analysts or management specialists who need a basic primer in sustainable technologies
Table of Contents
Life Cycle Analysis
Sustainable Energy Technologies
Sustainable Built Environment
Sustainable Chemical Processes
- No. of pages: 2262
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Elsevier 2017
- Published: July 4, 2017
- Imprint: Elsevier
- eBook ISBN: 9780128047927
- Hardcover ISBN: 9780128046777
About the Author
Abraham has over 70 refereed publications and over 30 additional publications; he has authored/edited nine books, has participated in three patent applications, and has given over 100 technical presentations.
He has supervised 26 Master’s students, 12 PhD graduates, and three visiting scientists and post-doctoral students.
He was selected as the 2012 Business Advocate of the Year by the Youngstown/Warren Regional Chamber of Commerce, and serves on the Board for the Youngstown Business Incubator and Mercy Health Systems, Youngstown. He is a Fellow of the American Chemical Society and the American Institute of Chemical Engineers, and a registered Professional Engineer.