- Mesocrystals — applications and potential
2. Nanostructured Bio-macromolecules
3. Nanostructured biomaterials: Fabrication and Processing
4. Nanostructured thin films and nanocoatings
5. Atomic layer deposition of nanostructured materials
6. Electrodeposition methods of 3D nanostructured architecture
7. Smart textiles with architecture nanostructures
8. Nanoparticles and architecture nanostructures in constructing materials
9. Metal-based nanostructures for catalytic applications
10. Electrospinning of porous, core-shell and hollow fibers and their application Applications
11. Nano architecture electrodes for lithium-ion batteries
12. Architecture composites materials for aerospace structures
13. Nanostructured materials for energy conversion and storage devices
14. Architecture nanostructured materials for environmental applications
15. Functional thin films and nanostructures for sensors
16. Semiconductor nanostructures for novel devices in photonics and electronics
17. Advanced micro/nanocapsules for self-healed anticorrosion coatings
18. Nanostructured biomaterials for biomedical tissue engineering applications
19. Peptide Nanostructures: Chemistry, self-assemble and applications
20. DNA nanostructures: Chemistry, self-assemble and applications
21. Current applications, and scale up of nanoparticles and architecture nanostructures in industry
22. Future outlook, researches and impacts of nanoparticles and architecture nanostructures in industry
Emerging applications of nanoparticles and Architecture Nanostructures: current prospects and future trends discusses the most important current applications of nanoparticles and architecture nanostructures in a comprehensive, detailed manner.
The book covers major applications of nanoparticles and architecture nanostructures, taking into account their unusual shapes and high surface areas. In particular, coverage is given to applications in aerospace, automotive, batteries, sensors, smart textile design, energy conversion, color imaging, printing, computer chips, medical implants, pharmacy, cosmetics and so on. The book also discusses the future of research in these areas in order to improve and spread the applications of nanoparticles and architecture nanostructures in industry.
This is a valuable reference for both materials scientists, chemical and mechanical engineers working both in R&D and academia, who want to learn more about how nanoparticles and nanomaterials are commercially applied.
- Provides an in-depth look at the properties of nanoparticles and architecture nanostructures in terms of their applicability for industrial uses
- Analyses the most recent advances, and industrial applications of different types of nanoparticles and architecture nanostructures, taking into account their unusual structures and compositions
- Identifies novel nanometric particles and architectures that are of particular value for applications and the techniques required to use them effectively
Materials scientists, chemical and mechanical engineers working in R&D and academia
- No. of pages:
- © William Andrew 2018
- 1st March 2018
- William Andrew
- eBook ISBN:
- Paperback ISBN:
Abdel Salam Hamdy Makhlouf has receiveAbdel Salam Hamdy Makhlouf is an Editor for the Nanotechnology section of the Insciences Journal and for the International Journal of Applied Sciences. He was previously a professor with the College of Engineering and Computer Science, University of Texas Pan-American, USA. In 2010 Professor Makhlouf was the recipient of the Alexander von Humboldt Experienced Researchers Program and was awarded the Prize of Excellence and Innovation in Science and their Applications.
Full Professor (Tenured), College of Engineering and Computer Science, University of Texas Pan-American, USA
He was previously a Visiting Researcher at Leibniz Universität Hannover, Hannover, Germany, and has also conducted research at universities in France and Egypt.
Department of Materials and Chemistry (MACH), Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB), Belgium