Authors: Signe Plunkett Signe Plunkett
Paperback ISBN: 9780702024870
Imprint: Saunders Ltd.
Published Date: 28th October 2000
Page Count: 600
The 2nd Edition of this popular reference provides all of the information needed to form a diagnosis quickly and accurately, establish a prognosis, and recommend treatment for a patient suffering an illness, injury or toxic event.
- Cardiovascular emergencies
2. Respiratory emergencies
3. Traumatic emergencies
4. Environmental emergencies
5. Dermatologic emergencies
6. Hematologic emergencies
7. Gastrointestinal emergencies
8. Metabolic and Endocrine emergencies
9. Urogenital and Reproductive emergencies
10. Neurologic and Ocular emergencies
11. Toxicologic emergencies
12. Emergencies in Exotic Species
- No. of pages:
- © Saunders Ltd. 2001
- 28th October 2000
- Saunders Ltd.
- Paperback ISBN:
We cannot process tax exempt orders online. If you wish to place a tax exempt order please contact us.