· Explains how the electrodeposition processes work
· Prestigious author of international repute
Table of Contents
- TABLE OF CONTENTS:Chapter 1 - Electrodeposition - a key technology; Chapter 2 - Substrates for Electroplating; Chapter 3 - Electrolytes for the electrodeposition of metallic layers; Chapter 4 - Processes for the deposition of metallic coatings; Chapter 5 - Film formation at an atomistic level; Chapter 6 - In-situ observation of film formation; Chapter 7 - Adhesion and its measurement; Chapter 8 - Film thickness and its determination; Chapter 9 - Analytical studies of metallic films.
- No. of pages: 354
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Elsevier Science 2004
- Published: November 23, 2004
- Imprint: Elsevier Science
- Hardcover ISBN: 9781856174510
- eBook ISBN: 9780080505398
About the Author
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Electroplating"